Customer Success Director
– Coiote DM
Product: Coiote DM
We are looking for an experienced candidate to take the Customer Success Director position. This role is an essential part of our IoT products and end-to-end offering, requiring both technical and business skills. The candidate will be managing the customer success team being responsible for the happiness of our customers using Coiote IoT Device Management platform. Strong, business-oriented nature combined with a good understanding of technical details shall be a perfect match to smoothly implement our IoT solutions directly for and with the Client.
What you’ll do:
- Understand your customers - work with customers to perfectly understand their business, use cases, and plan best usage of our Coiote IoT Device Management platform. Coordinate with your team both technical and business action.
- Help your customers to grow - their growth is our growth! Help them to better use our solutions to improve their processes, optimize costs or deliver business value.
- Keep the customers happy – gather their feedback and report system errors, then work closely with the development team to fix them and implement requested features.
- Make sure the customers know what to do in the future – create documentation of the solutions that were delivered.
- Act as the voice of the customer in discussions with product and engineering teams.
- Teach and evangelize IoT protocols and solutions to our customers.
- Work with the customers to learn about their needs and implement their requirements during system configuration.
- Help customers with onboarding (things like system configuration and device testing), so that they feel there’s nothing easier than using Coiote DM.
Looks like too many “tasks” there? If yes, this job is perhaps not for you – this job’s primary focus is on business, business, business. A happy customer means a profitable customer so imagine yourself as a CEO of your customer accounts.
An ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years account management background in a technological company, ideally offering SaaS products,
- Analytical mind,
- Excellent communication skills,
Apart from your previous experience, we expect you to master also these skills:
- Understanding of computer networks, common communication protocols,
- Empathy and curiosity,
- Relationship building,
- Proactivity and Tenacity,
- Expectation Management,
- Organization and presentation,
- Perfect written and oral English,
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems,
- Knowledge of IoT protocols.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Tier-1 enterprises.
What we can give you:
- Possibility to work for a Polish leading technology company that builds its own industry-winning products used by top companies around the world.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment (available work-from-home).
- Company’s events.
- Multisport card.
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.
- Looking for anything else? Unless it is a chopper we are open-minded for your requests & proposals!