Technical Account Manager maintains the current status of applications deployed for AVSystem’s customers globally. You will be a member of the Project Management Office and take over the responsibility for delivered projects as a part of the post-sales activities. You will use the existing documentation to maintain applications, communicate directly with the customers within an agreed SLA, and execute procedures following their internal needs, as defined in the agreements.
You will mainly support the Unified Management Platform (UMP) which is a flagship product of AVSystem’s targeted at telecoms. It allows for an automatic setup, upgrades, and monitoring of all client routers and other network devices.
Your responsibilities cover:
- Providing technical support for customers to facilitate the post-sales processes
- Creating, fixing, or upgrading application configuration for customers
- Using and extending the knowledge base to train customers to use products effectively
- Identifying solutions to reduce support costs
- Addressing all product-related queries on time
- Analyzing customers’ needs and suggesting upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements and SLAs
- Establishing best practices in support procedures
- Updating existing project documentation with details as configured for the customer in the support period
- You start with day planning;
- Then you take care of tasks that result from queries and issues reported by customers;
- When a task seems to be repetitive, you formalize it in a ‘recipe’ to alleviate the issue next time it shows up;
- When a task falls outside the standard scope, requires decision-making or development, the task is forwarded to the relevant owner or team;
- Most of the time you maintain application configuration, perform technical documentation updates, and cooperate with other team members to build an application knowledge base.
What do we expect from you:
- Work experience in the customer service field (preferred as support for applications and systems),
- Knowledge of Linux operating system,
- Understanding of networks and complex computer systems,
- Basic understanding of network protocols,
- Ability to configure network devices (routers, WiFi networks, servers),
- Fluent communication skills in Polish and at least C1-level in English,
- Willingness to develop towards a System Engineer or Project Manager.
Nice to have:
Good knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, SSH, etc.) or other skills in the field of networks or operating systems.
What do we offer:
- Ability to become an expert in the maintenance of critical applications for telecommunications companies,
- Work in a leading Polish IoT company on software used by companies around the world.
- Jump into the business which makes your calls or Internet connection possible,
- The usual stuff, such as:
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.