Do you want to gain experience in writing some solid code in Scala and Java? And at the same time know that your code will actually be used in our products (and we’re not only talking about bug-fixing)?
We’re inviting you for a 4-month internship at AVSystem – we start in October! And we’d like to work with the best for much longer :)
We’re an expert in IoT solutions. For the past 12 years we’ve been focusing on developing products for remote management and monitoring of end-user devices (xDSL routers, LTE, FTTx, business routers, IP phones, IPTC, STB, Femtocells etc.) as well as a variety of IoT devices used on a mass scale. The solutions we build use a wide range of communication protocols such as LwM2M, TR-069, OMA-DM, SNMP. We are also a tech partner for Good Lood – the fastest-growing food start up in Cracow. The team develops the mobile app as well internal systems and takes care of server infrastructure.
The technologies we use in our products are, among others: Scala, Java, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Udash, Angular, React.JS, Python, PostgreSQL.
What do we offer?
- Mentorship from an experienced team that will help you develop your professional skills in a short period of time. We regularly run inhouse product, technical or Scala trainings.
- Flexible work hours.
- Salary of 4500 zł netto per month for full time (scaled appropriately in case of absence).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are prioritizing self-development as well as getting to know new technologies and using them in practice.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com. Don’t worry if you know only some of the technologies mentioned above or don’t have any work experience yet. In your CV just make sure to present your skills and accomplishments as clearly as possible.
- Verifying applications – we take a careful look at each and every CV and contact chosen applicants in order to schedule a brief phone interview.
- Programming task – we will be checking your basic knowledge, way of thinking and approaching an encountered problem. You will have 4 days to perform the task and send it back to us.
- If the step mentioned above has a positive outcome, we will invite you for an interview in our office. During this conversation we will speak about:
- The outcome of your programming task
- The practical use of your chosen programming language (Java/Scala - your choice)
- Your ability to analyze problems and come up with solutions.
End of the autumn internship recruitment process – September 30th 2019.
Internship start date – October 7th 2019.