Business Development Representative
We're AVSystem and we're really good at developing technologically advanced solutions for the biggest 1-tier telcos and ISPs around the world.
Our product portfolio consists of a suit of applications for device management, IoT, wifi services and all of them are our proprietary products developed by our teams of the best developers. We're developing fast and now looking for someone who would help us with the business development for one of our products - Linkyfi.
Linkyfi is a carrier-grade wifi based service sold through sales channels globally. Actually we're that good that for developing a business around Linkyfi we have partnered, won and now working with the biggest globally renowned brands.
To our growing team we're looking for a person to take the position of a Business Development Representative.
The role of this person is to:
- build and foster relationships with existing and new business partners
- assist partners and their clients with pitching the product, building pipeline and closing deals
- assist partners with discussions (through direct meetings and telecons) with their accounts
- provide assistance for any issues related to the business model, pricing or the product
- participate in partner/channel events
- act as a point of contact for partners requesting assistance on any business related concerns and questions
- assist clients with quoting opportunities, preparing proposals
What do we expect:
- solid experience in professional sales, preferably on international markets
- ability to explain business model and communicate sales strategy to partners and clients
- ability to listen and collect feedback from the prospects in order to prepare only the best proposals
- ability to translate the client's needs internally
- fluency in English - writing and speaking are both key to the success in this position - it is required that a person is able to present our solutions in on-line sessions and direct meetings with key persons at our partners and clients
- being assertive, open minded, eager to learn about client's needs
- excellent organizational & communication skills
- availability to travel up to 50% in high season
A big plus:
- prior experience from selling software would be an advantage
- experience in sales to B2B clients
- sales experience to telcos and/or telecoms
- command of other language
- an opportunity to work with renowned and biggest brands - international software & hardware distributors but also telcos and their clients around in the international markets with the focus on but without a limit to the EMEA
- support from the pre-sales and development team at every stage of processing a prospect until it converts into a customer
- friendly and supportive business work environment, no dress code, no open space
- trips to different countries and chance to meet interesting people
- Multisport card, free parking, kitchens full of food and snacks
- flexible working hours and any form of employment