As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing the front-end part of the greenfield IoT solutions around our product - Coiote IoT Data Orchestration. Supported by our UX Designer and other front-end developers, you will have the opportunity to shape our product, making it the best solution out there!
According to our every-day work - in order to keep up with market trends, we mostly focus on adding new functionalities, so there is almost no legacy code to maintain and yet, the existing codebase is well tested both by the developers and the QA (we review 100% of our code).
Required skills and experience:
- hands on experience with Angular (other front-end frameworks will be a plus),
- grounded knowledge of Single-page application development,
- working proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Scala or Java,
- experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
What do we offer:
- impact on product vision - you will have a say in deciding on key aspects of the product,
- influence on technology - you will take part in choosing (and developing!) the technologies we use in our projects,
- a chance to develop software which supports millions of devices each day,
- internal trainings, product and technology trainings,
- working on a greenfield project as a member of highly skilled team (You won’t be the only front-end developer on board),
- multiple employee development options - you shape your career and we are here to help.
And everything you need to work effectively:
- a competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.