Good Lood Full Stack Developer
The Good Lood Team is revolutionizing ice cream retail – both traditional and e-commerce. We are responsible for the award-winning Good Lood app and its recent addition, Good Lood Delivery. We are constantly improving our internal ice cream delivery tracking system. We also manage our AWS cloud infrastructure and internal network.
Scope of responsibilities/tasks:
- Development: cross-cutting tasks, from typical backend and database-related tasks to application code and GUI;
- Reviews of the code written by other team members;
- Manual testing;
- From time to time: acting as second-line support.
Typical working day:
- Writing code and tests most of the time;
- Daily 15-minute stand-ups (status update);
- Workload organized into sprints (Scrum);
- Before closing the sprint, we analyze the tasks lined up for the next sprint – 1-hour meeting;
- When the sprint ends we have a 2-hour meeting where we sum up the sprint that is being closed and plan the next one.
Languages we use:
Technologies we use:
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Spring Boot
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, including:
- Min. 2 years of experience with one of the languages mentioned above as the main one;
- Min. 2 years of commercial experience;
- Knowledge of databases, system design, object-oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, Unix;
- Full-stack approach;
- Full-time availability;
- Readiness for taking action and initiative.