Good Lood Junior Data Analyst
The Good Lood Team is revolutionizing ice cream retail – both traditional and e-commerce. We are responsible for the award-winning Good Lood app and its recent addition, Good Lood Delivery. Embracing a data-driven approach, we rely on analytics to monitor and evaluate our processes, as well as research new possibilities.
Scope of responsibilities/tasks:
- Developing and maintaining automated reporting systems;
- Preparing insightful analyses for executives;
- Mining databases in search of new insights;
- Supporting developers in data-related tasks.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are fluent in the R language on a level that allows them to work efficiently with unstructured data;
- Have basic knowledge of statistics (on a linear regression level);
- Can prepare complex SQL queries;
- Know how to use Git;
- Have good communication skills in Polish;
- Are familiar with, or willing to learn, other technologies that we use, such as:
A typical working day:
- Workload organized into sprints (Scrum);
- Writing code most of the time;
- Daily 15 minute stand-ups (status update);
- Before closing the sprint, we analyze the tasks lined up for the next sprint – 1-hour meeting;
- When the sprint ends we have a 2-hour meeting where we sum up the sprint that is being closed and plan the next one.