Junior System Engineer
As Junior System Engineer you will have an opportunity to combine technical, business and communication skills. You will work in a team of experienced Engineers responsible for the smooth functioning of the system, as well as implementing solutions directly for the Clients.
If you join us you will take part in IoT-oriented projects, e.g. managing a platform for remote configuration and provisioning of client’s devices.
What would be your tasks:
- Supporting implementation of customer’s requirements through system configuration.
- Updating the configuration in the repository.
- Scripting and automating administrative tasks with the help of experienced colleagues.
- Checking the compliance of client devices with the TR-069 protocol specification.
- Cooperation with the client in the configuration of the system and testing devices.
- Reporting system errors and performing interoperability tests on client’s devices.
What do we expect:
- IT-oriented education (preferably: Teleinformatics or related).
- Strong technology mindset.
- Knowledge of computer networks.
- Programming skills..
- Being able to use a Linux-based system (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
A big plus:
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Python) and at least one version control system (e.g. Git).
- Knowledge of Wireshark, Nmap, Netcat.
What do we offer:
- Work in a leading Polish technology company on software products used by companies around the world.
- Opportunity to work with top international Telco clients.
- Possibility to develop as a Project Manager in the future.
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.