We founded Linkyfi in 2013 with a strong belief that WiFi Management Platforms could recognize and process much more data as well as provide smart analysis of customer’s behaviour which finally results in a clear and easy way to monetize WiFi provisioning. Currently, you can test our platform in many venues all over the world such as shopping malls, amusement parks or hypermarkets, among others. You may even know some of our clients like Posnania, Auchan (Galeria Bronowice), IKEA or Costa Coffee.
We are looking for a Software Engineer for our team.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency and about 2 years of programming experience in at least one programming language (Scala or Java) and its ecosystem.
- Basic computer networks knowledge.
- Passionate about delivering key features and taking care of code quality.
- Experience in working with microservices architecture and the container environment (Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience with test environment and tools (Jenkins, Gatling, TestCafe).
- Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Experience in troubleshooting tools (Grafana, Zabbix, VisualVM).
- Hands-on knowledge of Angular.
What do we offer:
- Impact on product vision (you will have a say in deciding on key aspects of the product).
- Influence on used technologies (you will take part in choosing what technologies to use in the project).
- Team of great and passionate people –just get on board already and see for yourself!
- Opportunity to learn and make your ideas come true.
And everything you need to work effectively:
- Flexible working hours.
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats.
- Car parking area and bike room.
- Competitive salary.
- Multisport card.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.
Get to know us:
Piotr Bochenek is a Full Stack Scala/Java Developer at Linkyfi team.