Linux System Administrator
We are a Site Reliability Engineers team responsible for deployment and maintenance of installations on bare metal, VMs and k8s clusters.
We are looking for Linux System Administrators with a good knowledge of various Linux distributions because our deployments are distributed on Centos, RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian and even on BSD.
Our team is responsible for 24/7 support to clients located in different time zones. For that reason we have rotating on-call duty that we share among members of our team.
You will be responsible for:
- deploying new installations on bare metal, VMs, clouds and k8s,
- maintaining existing installations by upgrading OS, packages and configuration changes,
- tuning system environments for Java applications, Mongo databases and Redis cache servers,
- cooperating with developers in order to debug and improve performance of our products,
- creating automation scripts using Ansible/Salt/Puppet.
Required skills and experience:
- a minimum of two years of work experience in a similar position,
- strong knowledge of Linux operation systems (mainly Centos and Ubuntu),
- experience with Bash scripting language and one of Python/Perl/Ruby/Go,
- knowledge of computer networks and tools,
- strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- fluent communication skills in Polish and English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have experience:
- clouds (Azure, Google, AWS),
- automation tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet),
- monitoring systems ex. Zabbix,
What do we offer:
You will encounter various environments scattered all over the world; cooperate on a daily basis with such players as: AT&T, Telefonica, Netia, T-Mobile, Polkomtel, Sunrise Communications AG, Vodafone which are giants of telco industry. Work with the best!
And everything you need to work effectively:
- a competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- remote work when you need it,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.