+ paid days off
Objectives of this role
- Collaborate with the business team to develop and implement marketing strategies for new and existing IoT products (internally and externally).
- Strengthen the AVSystem’s and its products’ presence in the Internet of Things ecosystem
- Oversee and grow our marketing position by consistently identifying revenue opportunities within the established client base, and by managing steady growth and securing new accounts.
- provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate these insights into actionable items for the marketing team.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Lead and create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our IoT products and services.
- Identify potential customers, partners, and sales channels as well as perform competitor research and analysis in cooperation with other departments.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts to identify and develop an opportunity pipeline to meet aggressive revenue targets.
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review the pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, as well as provide ongoing training to ensure the teams consistently perform above standards.
- Attend conventions, conferences, and tradeshows
- Prepare engaging displays and collaterals as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
Skills and qualifications
- Successful track record in creating marketing strategies and campaigns, especially within the Internet of Things ecosystem
- Experience in product definition, go-to-market planning, competitive benchmarking, business justification, new product launch, and customer management
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Ability to think and act both strategically and out of the box
- Fluent English
Why work with us?
- You’ll be part of the team that delivers leading device management solutions that has the best employees and clients all over the world.
- You’ll have a free hand to build something really big; we are open to new ideas, have highly motivated teammates, and a budget to implement your concepts.
- You can count on full support from the management to execute your courageous ideas