Our marketing team is looking for an energetic Marketing Specialist who will coordinate our events, social media and PR activities. This is an ideal position for someone who is detail-oriented, creative and enjoys having a diversified set of responsibilities.
What you would do:
- Coordinate all of our events and exhibitions activities. We are sponsors and exhibitors of about 20 exhibitions per year all over the world – from Barcelona and Los Angeles to Dubai and Singapore.
- Research new event opportunities and new ways of expanding our presence at recurring shows.
- Look after our social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) – owning everything from content creation to preparing paid campaigns and analyzing results.
- Prepare our marketing campaigns in cooperation with the rest of the team – be directly responsible for email marketing and PR release distribution.
- Coordinate the process of creating our marketing/branding materials – cooperate with design and content specialists in order to deliver the best quality of brochures, event gadgets and gifts.
What we expect:
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent Polish and English
- Experience in coordinating large-scale events
- Social media skills including paid campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
A big plus if:
- You are experienced in B2B marketing
- You are good at copywriting
- You’re interested in PR, Communications, Branding and Employer Branding
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Kitchen full of good stuff (sweets, soft drinks, snacks)
- Multisport card, car parking area and bike room.
- Friendly work atmosphere - no dress code, no open space
- Team of fellow marketers you can cooperate with and learn from (specializing in: content, digital marketing, design, product marketing)