What would you do with us?
Coiote IoT Data Orchestration is a platform for building use-case specific IoT solutions for end customers. It’s about bulk management of heterogeneous things and reducing time to deliver development exceptional GUIs. The entire application runs in a highly-available cluster and needs to handle millions of requests per second.
In a team led by Grzesiek Kozłowski, you will be responsible for developing both core platform and greenfield IoT applications around it. Every day you will have the opportunity to shape our product, making it the best solution out there!
Scope of responsibilities/tasks:
- writing Angular based panels, including tests,
- reviewing the code of other team members and verifying they’re matching requirements
- Cooperation with the Technical Project Manager in the performance of tasks
- From time to time, acting as second-line support
On-coming roadmap challenges:
- On-boarding wizard
- Integrated application guide
- Business entities management
- Things simulator
Typical working day:
- Writing code and tests for most of the time
- Daily 15-minute stand-up (status)
- The work is divided into sprints - a two-week period in which we increment product functionality (Scrum)
- On the day before the sprint closing, we analyze the tasks prepared for the next sprint – 1-hour meeting
- On the day of the sprint end, two 2 hour meetings are held, summing up the sprint being closed and planning the next
The technologies we use:
Scala, Java 11, MongoDB, Redis, Udash, Angular, Vaadin, SBT, Docker and Kubernetes in the infrastructure part
...and how we test: - Code review, unit tests, Selenium, performance tests - run automatically. Of course, we also have a QA team :)
What are we looking for:
- Higher education (preferred areas: telecommunications, teleinformatics or information technology)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position, including:
- Min. 2 years of experience with frontend technologies
- Min. 2 years of commercial experience
- Hands on experience with Angular (other front-end frameworks will be a plus),
- grounded knowledge of Single-page application development,
- working proficiency in English, fluency in Polish,
- backend/frontend integration REST, RPC
- readiness for action and initiative!
- responsibility for deliverables and end product
It will be a plus if you also have knowledge of Scala/Java, NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes) - we don't expect proficiency, but each team member is expected to understand tech-stack end to end.
What do we offer:
- influence on technology - you will take part in choosing (and developing!) the technologies we use in our projects,
- a chance to develop software which supports millions of things each day,
- internal training, product, and technology training,
- working on a greenfield project as a member of the highly skilled team (You won’t be the only front-end developer onboard),
- multiple employee development options - you shape your career and we are here to help.
And everything you need to work effectively:
- a competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.