Location: Krakow/partly remote
Salary B2B: 8 000 - 11 000 PLN
Holiday: 20+ paid days
Salary UoP: 6 600 - 9 100 PLN
We are looking for an experienced partnership manager with a demonstrable record of success to launch and grow our partner program. The person will be responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude person who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, this is a perfect job for you!
Why work with us
- You’ll be a part of the team that delivers leading device management solutions that have the best employees and clients all over the world.
- You’ll have a free hand to build something really big; we are open to new ideas, have highly motivated teammates and a budget to implement your concepts.
- You can count on full support from the management to execute your courageous ideas.
What makes you an ideal candidate
- 5+ years of SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results
- Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception
- Understanding technology and business strategy
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
Other skills and personal qualities:
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Being a clear communicator with ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic approach to technology, networking and strategic planning
- Being a strong self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Willing to travel when it is safe to do so