Junior Presales Engineer
As Junior Presales Engineer at AVSystem, you'll have the chance to combine your passion for IT with customer contact. By working with us, you'll be able to play a key role in long-term projects as a technical advisor for one of our flagship products - Linkyfi, which is a value-added service platform dedicated for WiFi.
We don't require previous experience in this role; we'll provide you with all the necessary training. If you feel quite at home with IT projects and working with people gives you pleasure, then we are looking for you!
What would you do with us?
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide support to vendors
- Plan and modify product configuration according to customer needs
- Consult with customers and engineers to assess hardware needs and specify system requirements
- Prepare and provide technical presentations about the product
- Organize product demonstrations or trial installations
- Diagnose issues related to the installed devices
- Provide information required for product development
- Create technical documentation for the product
What are we looking for?
- Readiness to travel to all parts of the world - short business trips
- Higher technical education, at least in engineering - information technology,
- electronics, telecommunications, automation or other related field
- Basic knowledge of issues related to computer networks and Linux
- Experience in setting up a wireless network, access points, AP controllers, knowledge of LAN routing and firewall configuration and diagnostics are welcome
- Sales and marketing skills such as communicativeness and willingness to establish business relationships
- Basic knowledge of how to collect customer requirements
- Very good free-flowing communication in English
- High personal culture
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese or French
What do we offer
- Participating in the creation of a modern product, which will keep you up to date with
- emerging technologies
- Opportunity to travel and explore the world - about 20% of the working time is dedicated to business trips, mainly international
- Expanding your skills by working with experienced sellers, developers and testers
- Multisport card, car parking area and bike room
- Kitchen full of treats
- Flexible working hours