Product Designer – Telco – Telco
Location: Krakow/partly remote
Salary UoP: 8 300 - 12 600 PLN gross
Salary B2B: 10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
Holiday: 20+ paid days
Hi! We are the Product Design team at AVSystem, dedicated to crafting intuitive design solutions that not only meet but surpass the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
Our mission is to empower telecommunications operators to deliver flawless, high-quality services, all while ensuring the utmost user satisfaction. It's no small feat—managing millions of devices, catering to users with a knack for system engineering, and presenting copious amounts of data. Sounds like a challenge? Dive deeper into the realms of UMP, BSAP, and DHCP with us.
Every day, we tackle a diverse array of issues within the realms of the Internet of Things and telecommunications. Working with us promises a thrilling journey, brimming with technical, protocol, and business intricacies. Yet, addressing significant challenges requires exceptional ideas, and that's precisely what our team delivers. We're seeking an individual who will collaborate closely with product managers, solution architects, and engineers, to transform intricate technical features into elegant, user-friendly interfaces.
Join us and become part of a business that makes it possible for your calls and internet connections to function seamlessly on the other end.
Are you ready to be a part of AVSystem and make a lasting impact on the world of connectivity?
Once you’re in the role you will
- Participate in meetings with Product Owners and developer teams to understand business goals and requirements, to shape the problems and define user needs
- Delve into user research, strategy, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Prepare, facilitate, and summarize design workshops
- Create user journey maps, user flows, prototypes, and establish information architecture
- Develop and maintain our internal components library
- Take care of the documentation of design decisions
- Reduce design debt
- Provide thoughtful and complete designs for development teams
- Ensure growth of the UX culture and standards in our organization
What makes you an ideal candidate
- UX design skills with a solid portfolio that describes your design process, proves your knowledge and includes key metrics for your designs (+ 3 years of commercial experience)
- Confidence working in Figma and Miro
- Organised, self-motivated, and comfortable working independently
- Visualising and prototyping concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and validate ideas
- Great skills in presenting and argumenting your work
- Experience in planning and conducting user research and client workshops.
- Confidence working with design systems
- Proper understanding of the fundamental concepts of UX and UI
- Sense of aesthetics
- Creativity and openness
- Solving problems creatively and ability to compromise without impacting the work
- Ability to proactively manage your own work queue, time, and expectations
Bonus points for
- Basic knowledge of tools for platform analytics
- Experience in developing and working with style guides / design systems
- A high technical acumen and experience designing for complex problems and tools (bonus points for having designed data or developer-oriented products)
- Hands-on experience with B2B products
Why work with us
- Real impact on creating new features on platforms and improving existing ones
- The team that is very collaborative, supports you and take care about your ideas
- Take a look behind the scenes of the biggest telecommunications and enterprises systems within design approach
- Some usual stuff
- Flexible working hours
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats (including Good Lood ice cream)
- Multisport card
- Car parking area and bike room
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space!