Meet the team and the product
Coiote IoT Device Management is a platform for managing IoT devices. Primarily we use the LwM2M protocol which allows us to conduct almost arbitrary sets of operations on remote devices.
These can include something as simple as reading the arbitrary parameter of your smart-whatever-device to fully controlling the city car parking system. Want to apply new firmware? The same protocol describes how to do this.
Guess what, this protocol is not TCP-based by default. The team is excellent in not losing a single packet. But imagine, the Coiote platform can handle millions of connected devices, reporting to the platform even every minute.
We take the full responsibility of the Coiote platform.
SRE, development and business teams work together in our headquarters in Kraków (or remotely from their homes).
What you would do with us
- You will work with us! Help us fight the packet loss!
- You will engage in the whole lifecycle of the platform, from design of the components to their operation and maintenance.
- Optimize and automate the platform deployment.
- Measure and monitor availability, latency and overall system health.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Implement and spread the devops culture.
What we offer
- Real impact on the product design
- Work in an autonomous team
- Flexible working hours/remote work when you need it
- Trainings and conferences
- Benefit program
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats
- Car parking area and bike room
- Unique networking issues to tackle
Technologies you will use
The taste of: Kubernetes (Docker-flavor), GKE/GCP, EKS/AWS, JVM (Scala), Prometheus, GIT, Elastic stack, Helm, Terraform
What we are looking for
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software or systems engineering
- Experience in programming in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Scala, Python, Go
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration or networking
- Solid grasp of ISO/OSI model, routing, switching and network planning
- Experience with container orchestration and/or virtualization
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Good communication skills
- Sense of duty
Nice to have
- Experience in designing large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation
- Experience with management protocols like LwM2M, CWMP (TR-069), SNMP
- CCNA/CCNP certificate
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Systematic problem-solving approach