Salary B2B: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN
+ paid days off
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide application support to our customers. You will cooperate with customers and internal teams to provide 2nd line of support - manage technical customer issues within Service Level Agreements (SLAs), configure the application to meet customer business use-cases, ensure quality of our knowledge-base and provide feedback to product teams.
You will mainly support the Unified Management Platform (UMP) which is a flagship product of AVSystem targeted at telecoms. It allows for an automatic setup, upgrades, and monitoring of all client routers and other network devices.
Responsibilities (what you will do):
- Manage customer issues related to the configuration and integration of the UMP application as the 2nd line of support:
- Ensure and maintain high satisfaction of our clients.
- Cooperate with customers via Jira Service Management / remote meetings to solve 1st line escalations requiring application logic reconfiguration to ensure customer business use-cases are fulfilled.
- Troubleshoot whether issues are located in our application or within surrounding systems.
- Cooperate with project management and product teams
- Escalate and cooperate in finding solutions with 3rd line of support in product teams.
- Perform application reconfiguration delegated by project managers.
- Provide insightful feedback on missing tooling to project managers, development/site reliability engineering teams.
- Ensure high quality of our knowledge base
- Prepare, test and document workaround procedures and customer-specific procedures for execution in the 1st and 2nd line of support.
- Identify and improve the insufficient application documentation areas.
- Maintain project documentation and update it with changes introduced in the support period.
- Work in a single shift (CET, business working hours).
- With flexibility of working hours combined with home or onsite office of your choice.
- After several months of onboarding, take extra-paid 24/7 on-call support duties to handle 1st line escalations for critical application-logic-related issues incoming outside of regular office hours in Poland.