Senior Technical Project Manager
We are looking for Senior Technical Project Manager ready to take an exceptional care of our products - highly scalable systems for device management for Telco industry and IoT. We cooperate on a daily basis with such players as AT&T, Telefonica, Netia, T-Mobile, Polkomtel, Sunrise Communications AG, Vodafone - giants of telco industry. To find out more visit: https://www.avsystem.com/customers/
Scope of responsibilities/tasks:
- Technical project management for implementation and integration projects as well as specification preparation and requirements analysis.
- Carrying on training, presentations and product workshops remotely and in clients offices all over the world.
- Preparation of technical and auctions documentation.
- Requirements specification for products team.
- Estimating tasks duration and verification of their success.
- Product acceptance process management.
- Creation and maintaining of good relations with distributors, integrators, and the final client.
What are we looking for:
- Experience in technical project management in IT or Telco industry as well as experience in management of implementation team.
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation for projects and tenders.
- University education (especially in telecommunication, ICT, IT).
- Very good knowledge of computer networks and protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, TLS.
- Advanced skills in using the Linux operating system.
- Very good knowledge of English language - at least C1.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of access technologies: xDSL, FTTx, HFC.
- Protocol knowledge: LwM2M, CWMP, SNMP.
- Knowledge of another foreign language at a minimum level of B2.
As for now we're working remotely, but after coming back to the office you can expect:
- flexible working hours,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.