Site Reliability Engineer/Zabbix Developer
We are Site Reliability Engineers team responsible for deployment and maintenance of installations on bare metal, VMs and k8s clusters. Zabbix is our main monitoring tool that helps us to manage and monitor crucial parameters of all our environments.
We are looking for a Zabbix developer to join our team. Your main focus will be on maintaining current Zabbix templates and scripts, as well as developing new ones.
Required skills and experience:
- strong monitoring knowledge using Zabbix
- experience with Bash scripting language and one of Python/Perl/Ruby/Go
- experience with monitoring Java applications, databases and cache servers on Linux systems
- strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- experience with k8s or Docker and Linux distros
- experience with monitoring a large number of hosts
- experience with CD solutions for agents and proxy configs propagation
- Elasticsearch or other centralised logging solution
What do we offer:
You will encounter various environments scattered all over the world; cooperate on a daily basis with such players as: AT&T, Telefonica, Netia, T-Mobile, Polkomtel, Sunrise Communications AG, Vodafone which are giants of telco industry. Work with the best!
And everything you need to work effectively:
- a competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- remote work when you need it,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.