Site Reliability Engineer
A Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for maintaining, monitoring, automating processes, handling emergencies and incidents, troubleshooting, managing risk and building scalable systems across all our software products for Device Management. Our main customers are Tier 1 Telecom players and big enterprises all around the world. In the role of a Site Reliability Engineer you will have a chance to create and implement a leading technology, work in various environments for clients from all parts of the globe with various types of implementation and maintenance scenarios.
Typical working day:
- install / upgrade / reconfigure: network, OSes, packages or our services,
- create documentations or guides,
- find workarounds and solutions to problems in monitored installations,
- discuss and analyse solutions for the client requirements to ensure the reliability of the introduced solution,
- join postmortem or similar meetings to minimize the reappearance of the same errors,
- develop and integrate tools that can improve our internal procedures and make our work more efficient,
- plan and apply introduced changes into our internal system as well as in client's systems.
The technologies we use:
Kubernetes and virtualization in the infrastructure part. We have a deployments on bare metal and clouds too. Ansible, Zabbix, Elastic stack, Atlasian stack. Various network stuff like shorewall, pfsense for vpn automations. Lots of Python scripts and Django systems. And many many more!
What we are looking for:
- min. 2 years of experience in systems administration,
- strong Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat) and network knowledge,
- good scripting skills: one of Python/Perl/Ruby/Go,
- expertise with container orchestration and/or virtualization,
- experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery Environments,
- fluent Polish and English (B2+).
Nice to have:
- expertise with monitoring systems like Zabbix, Prometheus, Elasticsearch,
- experience with maintaining Java application,
- experience with AWS, Azure Cloud or Google Cloud,
- experience with Ansible, Salt, Helm.
What do we offer:
- flexible working hours,
- participating in the creation of a modern product, which will keep you up to date with emerging technologies,
- work in a team of professionals,
- expanding your skills in working with developers, testers and people responsible for business,
- Multisport card,
- company’s own parking and bike room,
- a kitchen full of snacks,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.