Software Engineer in Test
Linkyfi is both a public WiFi access management solution and a powerful WiFi marketing platform. Thus, it is an efficient value-added service for every ISP and tier-1 operators’ customers.
Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test for the team.
What does a Software Developer in Test do?
- Testing public API of our services
- Maintaining and developing E2E tests
- Investigating and analysing issues with network devices integration
- Verifying and validating microservices using white-box / black-box / functional testing techniques
- Preparing comprehensive test plans based on the requirements
What do you need in this position?
- About 2 years of programming experience,
- basic knowledge of the network (Mac, IP, DHCP),
- JVM Language (Scala will be a plus :)),
- knowledge of the test environment and tools, e.g. Jenkins, Gatling, Selenium,
- knowledge of the Linux ecosystem (Bash, Git, etc.),
- knowledge of MongoDB would be a plus!
And above all:
- we count on your initiative and a head full of ideas in terms of what is needed and the best in the product when it comes to testing (technology can be chosen by you),
- you receive the requirements from a conscious customer i.e. from your team mates, so you can expect the requirements to be thought through
- the work is mostly backend.
What do we offer?
- Work in a leading Polish technology company with software products used by companies around the world
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Car parking area and bike room
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats
- Friendly work atmosphere - no dress code, no open space