What would you do with us?
In a team led by Grzesiek Kozłowski, you will be responsible for developing both core platform and greenfield IoT applications around it. Every day you will have the opportunity to shape our product, making it the best solution out there!
What would your tasks be?
A System Engineer combines technical and business skills. They are responsible for the smooth functioning of the system, as well as implementing solutions directly for the client. The role of a System Engineer is a good start to later take over Project Manager’s responsibilities, initially supporting the implementation of the project.
A System Engineer takes part in IoT-oriented projects, e.g. managing the platform for remote configuration and provisioning of client devices.
The key tasks include:
- Implementation of customer requirements through system configuration.
- Updating the configuration in the repository.
- Scripting and automating administrative tasks.
- Cooperation with the client to configure the system and test devices.
- Reporting system errors and performing IoT tests on client devices.
What do we expect from you:
- IT-oriented education (preferably: Information Technology, Teleinformatics, Automation and Robotics).
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of computer networks and tools.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (basic Bash or Python) and at least one version control system (e.g. Git).
- Being able to use a Linux-based system (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian).
- Fluent communication skills in Polish and English (both written and spoken).
A big plus:
- Experience in working with a foreign client.
- Programming skills in at least one programming language.
- Knowledge of Wireshark, Nmap, Netcat.
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP courses.
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- Work in a leading Polish technology company on software products used by companies around the world.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.