What would be your tasks?
A System Engineer combines technical, business and communication skills. He is responsible for the smooth functioning of the system, as well as implementing solutions directly for the Client. System Engineer is a good start to later take over Project Manager’s responsibilities, initially supporting the implementation of the project.
A System Engineer takes part in IoT-oriented projects, e.g. managing a platform for remote configuration and provisioning of client’s devices.
The key tasks include:
- Implementation of customer’s requirements through system configuration.
- Updating the configuration in the repository.
- Scripting and automating administrative tasks.
- Checking the compliance of client devices with the TR-069 protocol specification.
- Cooperation with the client in the configuration of the system and testing devices.
- Reporting system errors and performing IoT tests on client’s devices.
What do we expect from you?
- IT-oriented education (preferably: Information Technology, Teleinformatics, Automation and Robotics).
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, routing, HTTP, TCP, UDP, TLS, CoAP).
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Python) and at least one version control system (e.g. Git).
- Programming skills in at least one programming language.
- Knowledge of Wireshark, Nmap, Netcat.
- Being able to use a Linux-based system (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian).
- Fluent communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
A big plus:
- Experience in working with a foreign client.
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP courses
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- Work in a leading Polish technology company on software products used by companies around the world.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.