We founded Linkyfi in 2013 with a strong belief that WiFi Management Platforms could recognize and process much more data as well as provide smart analysis of customer’s behaviour which finally results in a clear and easy way to monetize WiFi provisioning. Currently, you can test our platform in many venues all over the world such as shopping malls, amusement parks or hypermarkets, among others. You may even know some of our clients like Posnania, Auchan (Galeria Bronowice), IKEA or Costa Coffee.
We are looking for a Technical Writer for our team.
The key tasks include:
- Creating the product documentation – on-line documentation – created using mkDocs.
- Creating user guides and tutorials.
- UX Writing – preparing and consulting texts for the purpose of creating graphical interface (labels, buttons, windows, notifications etc.).
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent English – C2 level.
- Ability to write in a manner suited for the recipient.
- Fast learning skills.
- Familiarity with Markdown, reStructuredText or DITA formats.
A big plus:
- We prefer flowing writing and fast learning skills to rich professional experience (without diminishing the latter).
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- Work in a leading Polish technology company on software products used by companies around the world.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.