Anyone who lives in Krakow and loves ice-cream cannot stay cold towards Good Lood - the hottest ice-cream brand in the city. Good Lood is a network of ice cream shops and the fastest-growing food startup in Kraków. What do ice cream and IT have in common? See for yourself and apply for the Good Lood Team at AVSystem!
What do we do:
- We create and develop the Good Lood App.
- We invent and create unique in-house systems supporting the production of ice cream.
- We support and maintain server and network infrastructure.
- We analyze, select and implement appropriate technologies to put our cool ideas to work.
- We think up and implement new challenges for the IT side of Good Lood.
What you will do:
- Designing new application functionalities (including flow design).
- Redesigning the application (when needed)
- Working on internal systems.
- Designing interfaces in other projects.
- Analysis of use cases and creation of UI based on the analysis.
- Designing application architecture.
- Designing and prototyping interfaces of web and mobile applications.
What do we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and open mind full of ideas.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch/Adobe XD.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of mockup tools such as Balsamiq.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Good command of English in speech and writing allowing for free-flowing communication.
- Attention to details and aesthetics.
- Readiness for action and initiative.
What do we offer:
- Technical challenges and skills improvement.
- End-to-end work with the product.
- Company transparency - open communication between the team and other departments, open decision-making processes and influence on the business and project-related decisions.
- Technical autonomy and real influence on the product and business.
- Flexible working hours, Multisport card, car parking area and bike room.
- Friendly work atmosphere - no dress code, no open space.
- Monthly package of ice cream vouchers.