AVSystem at AfricaCom 2018
Dates: 13 November 2018 - 15 November 2018
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Krakow, Poland – 30 October 2018 – AVSystem is happy to announce it will be once again joining AfricaCom this November.
AfricaCom is the largest African technology event focused on ICT industry in Africa. This year’s edition is expected to bring together more than 14,000 attendees, 450 speakers and 400 exhibitors. If you want to know what’s happening in Africa technology-wise – this is definitely the place to be.
AVSystem will be happy to share its expertise in the telecommunications industry and present its vast product portfolio including:
- Linkyfi – 3in1 platform: WiFi value-added services, WiFi access management and WiFi marketing
- Linkyfi Location Engine – next-generation indoor location solution based on WiFi access
- Unified Device Management Platform – a highly scalable and flexible platform for provisioning and monitoring end user’s devices
- Coiote IoT Device Management – IoT platform enabling comprehensive device management via the LwM2M standard
- Coiote IoT Data Orchestration – integration platform that enables creating new services in various IoT/M2M ecosystems
If you want to see how our Linkify platform and indoor location solution rock the African market and check out our UMP or IoT offering, come and visit us at our booth B44a or send a meeting request to firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-book a meeting, prior, during or after the event.
AVSystem Joins Broadband World Forum 2019 to Present its Product PortfolioEvents & Conferences 19 September 2019
AVSystem will take part in the upcoming BBWF 2019 event in Amsterdam to connect with broadband leaders from al...
AVSystem will join Cable-Tec Expo 2019 in New Orleans, LouisianaEvents & Conferences 11 September 2019
AVSystem is going to showcase its portfolio at Cable-Tec Expo 2019 -- the biggest event in the cable and telec...