AVSystem at IoT World 2019
Event: Internet of Things World 2019
Dates: 13 May 2019 - 16 April 2019
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
AVSystem is excited to announce its participation in IoT World 2019 in Santa Clara, CA – the heart of Silicon Valley.
This year’s edition will welcome over 12,500 attendees, 400+ speakers, 300+ sponsors, exhibitors and startups for a global conference dedicated to the IoT business. It’s definitely a unique place for anyone who wants to keep up with recent achievements in IoT.
AVSystem would like to invite you for a speech delivered on May 15th (Wednesday) at 12 pm by our CEO Slawomir Wolf. The presentation will cover the subject of “Device management as the foundation for any IoT deployment” by discussing the following key points:
- Reasons why device management cannot be neglected when developing IoT ecosystems
- Standardization as the answer to challenges that the IoT is facing
- Ensuring healthy and secure IoT deployments by managing devices with LwM2M
Apart from that, at booth #1706 we will also be showcasing our products with the focus put on our IoT portfolio which includes:
- Coiote IoT Device Management – an industry-leading device management platform utilizing LwM2M to manage IoT devices
- Anjay LwM2M SDK – an LwM2M library that helps vendors easily implement support for LwM2M on their devices
- Coiote IoT Data Orchestration – an integration platform that helps building a robust IoT ecosystem by processing data with the use of customizable workflows
If you want to check our solutions out, be sure not to miss our booth (#1706)!
If you would like to pre-book a meeting, send a request to email@example.com.
AVSystem and MachNation to Host a Webinar on Insights and Adoption of LwM2M and MQTT in IoT DeploymentsEvents & Conferences 07 May 2020
AVSystem in cooperation with MachNation will be hosting a webinar titled "LwM2M and MQTT: Insights and Adoptio...
AVSystem’s Participation at MWC Barcelona 2020 and Embedded World 2020Events & Conferences 24 February 2020
AVSystem has been monitoring the development of the 2019-nCoV (coronavirus) epidemic and adapting its activiti...