AVSystem Participating in IoT World 2020 as a Golden Sponsor
Event: IoT World 2020
Dates: 10 August 2020 - 13 August 2020
Location: San Jose, USA
AVSystem will be taking part in IoT World 2020*, one of the biggest IoT events in the world. The show will cover various topics that affect IoT, from edge architecture and connectivity to data privacy and security, analytics, AI and more including verticals such as smart homes, industrial IoT, health care and energy.
We will showcase our IoT product portfolio with focus on:
- Coiote IoT Device Management: an industry-leading device management platform utilizing LwM2M to manage IoT devices
- Coiote IoT Data Orchestration: an integration platform that helps to build a robust IoT ecosystem by processing data with the use of customizable workflows
- Anjay LwM2M SDK: a set of tools useful specifically for device manufacturers to easily implement support for LwM2M on their equipment
- LwM2M Interoperability Program: a tool for automated testing support for the LwM2M protocol and certifying compliance with AVSystem’s Coiote IoT Device Management platform
We would also like to invite you to the speech held by our CEO, Slawomir Wolf.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 2:40 – 3:00 PM, Dev Con track
LwM2M vs MQTT – what is the difference and why does it matter?
During the speech we will touch upon:
- major similarities and differences between MQTT and LwM2M,
- why major Service Providers are choosing LwM2M for large scale device management,
- what actions you can undertake to ensure better scalability and time to market of your IoT deployment.
- If you want to learn more about our solutions, be sure not to miss our booth #1325!
- If you would like to pre-book a meeting, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that due to the recent development of the 2019-nCoV (coronavirus) epidemic, AVSystem may withdraw its participation in the event
AVSystem and MachNation to Host a Webinar on Insights and Adoption of LwM2M and MQTT in IoT DeploymentsEvents & Conferences 07 May 2020
AVSystem in cooperation with MachNation will be hosting a webinar titled "LwM2M and MQTT: Insights and Adoptio...
AVSystem’s Participation at MWC Barcelona 2020 and Embedded World 2020Events & Conferences 24 February 2020
AVSystem has been monitoring the development of the 2019-nCoV (coronavirus) epidemic and adapting its activiti...