AVSystem Releases New Feature That Lets You Easily Check Your Device Compatibility With The TR-069 Standard
Krakow, Poland – 12 December 2018 – AVSystem is glad to announce the release of the TR-069 compatibility test which enables customers to check if their devices support TR-069 at the click of a button.
TR-069 is a long-established standard for device management that enables remote and safe configuration of network devices commonly referred to as CPEs. Our products dedicated to this standard include:
- - UMP (Unified Device Management Platform) – a highly scalable and flexible multi-protocol provisioning, management and monitoring platform
- - UMP Cloud – cloud-based platform dedicated for ISPs enabling easy remote management of TR-069 devices in a cost-effective SaaS business model
- - LibCWMP – embedded library which helps device vendors quickly implement support for the TR-069 protocol
Not every device supports TR-069, but now it is easier than ever to check the compatibility with the protocol. The test is simple:
- Go to the TR-069 Test page
- - Enter your e-mail to receive instructions with necessary information.
- - Connect your device following the instructions received via e-mail.
- - If the test was successful you will get the information that your device supports TR-069.
- - Sign up for a free trial of UMP Cloud
Since UMP Cloud works only with TR-069 compatible devices, the test is a great opportunity to check if your devices can be managed by our platform. You can also request our free trial to enjoy full capabilities of UMP Cloud along with technical support during the entire trial period. For more information about this feature or the rest of our device management portfolio, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVSystem’s Coiote – a new Comprehensive IoT Platform for M2M Device Management, Orchestration and Monitoringproducts-and-solutions 12 October 2015
AVSystem is proud to announce the release of a new product designed for managing the world of IoT and M2M. The...
AVSystem libCWMP First to Fully Support TR-069 Amendment 5products-and-solutions 10 January 2014
AVSystem released a new version of its top-rated library AVSystem libCWMP supporting the most recent version o...