AVSystem Releases New Feature That Lets You Easily Check Your Device Compatibility With The TR-069 Standard
Krakow, Poland – 12 December 2018 – AVSystem is glad to announce the release of the TR-069 compatibility test which enables customers to check if their devices support TR-069 at the click of a button.
TR-069 is a long-established standard for device management that enables remote and safe configuration of network devices commonly referred to as CPEs. Our products dedicated to this standard include:
- - UMP (Unified Device Management Platform) – a highly scalable and flexible multi-protocol provisioning, management and monitoring platform
- - UMP Cloud – cloud-based platform dedicated for ISPs enabling easy remote management of TR-069 devices in a cost-effective SaaS business model
- - LibCWMP – embedded library which helps device vendors quickly implement support for the TR-069 protocol
Not every device supports TR-069, but now it is easier than ever to check the compatibility with the protocol. The test is simple:
- Go to the TR-069 Test page
- - Enter your e-mail to receive instructions with necessary information.
- - Connect your device following the instructions received via e-mail.
- - If the test was successful you will get the information that your device supports TR-069.
- - Sign up for a free trial of UMP Cloud
Since UMP Cloud works only with TR-069 compatible devices, the test is a great opportunity to check if your devices can be managed by our platform. You can also request our free trial to enjoy full capabilities of UMP Cloud along with technical support during the entire trial period. For more information about this feature or the rest of our device management portfolio, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVSystem releases a new solution for unified management of business routers in UMPProducts & Solutions 26 November 2019
AVSystem is glad to announce the release of a new solution for managing Business Routers via Unified Managemen...
AVSystem announces support for USP in Unified Management PlatformProducts & Solutions 15 October 2019
AVSystem is proud to announce the release of support for USP -- a new device management standard that will hel...
AVSystem Releases its Enhanced DOCSIS Provisioning Solution to Simplify Deployment and Management of DOCSIS servicesProducts & Solutions 05 September 2019
Krakow, Poland--AVSystem is proud to announce the release of new DOCSIS Provisioning solution that will help T...