Coiote IoT Data Orchestration
IoT Data Orchestration to help you build ecosystems not silos
Coiote IoT Data Orchestration is an integration platform that uses existing infrastructure to create new supplementary services for various IoT verticals without the need for custom software development for specific use cases or projects.
How does it work?
Integrate existing infrastructure, process data, design workflows to create a common services layer and integrated IoT ecosystem.
Get one source of data
- Integrate various platforms – device management platforms (such as Coiote IoT Device Management), OSS platforms, etc.
- Collect data from all sources – devices, assets and platforms
- Process, aggregate and normalize the data
Visualize & analyze the data
- See the data in separate views – for the end-user and the operations team
- Build customizable dashboards
- Analyze data in real-time
- Download reports
Perform actions based on integrated data
- Create custom workflows
- Perform event-based actions
- Apply Business Intelligence
- Provide end-to-end service activation
Build your own IoT solution
- Coiote IoT Data Orchestration allows you to build solutions that create added value for your business. Example of complete solutions that can be built with the platform: M2M Connectivity Management, Service Activation, Asset Tracking. Want to know more about a solution for your specific needs? Contacts us!
M2M Connectivity Management
- M2M Connectivity Management is a solution that uses capabilities provided by Coiote IoT Data Orchestration to provide complete management of the SIM lifecycle. Leveraging the integration with core OSS/BSS systems, the solution enables: viewing all SIM card data in one place, APN management, ensuring that all SLA agreements are met and creating custom flows for SIM card management. All available to be viewed and managed by the end-user in an effortless process.
- Service Activation uses features provided by Coiote IoT Data Orchestration to ensure seamless activation of any kind of IoT service. Based on the integration of device management and OSS/BSS systems, the solution allows customers to build custom business processes that allow for activation and de-activation of services, managing these processes as well as analysis of the generated data and its presentation in form of reports.
- Asset Tracking enables assets to be managed in order for them to become a part of an integrated IoT ecosystem. The solution allows for the combination of managing assets via new standards such as LwM2M (as part of Coiote IoT Device Management) and indirect management through a proxy system. Valuable features of the solution are map visualization and geo-fencing capabilities.
Specs & Details
- Asset inventory
- Asset grouping & group management
- Customizable and dynamic dashboards (exposing asset details, monitoring data, maps and external UIs)
- Monitoring & reporting
- Advanced workflow engine (asynchronous execution model)
- Event correlation, event handlers, event Store and Forward
- Map visualization and geo-fencing
- Trouble-ticketing (external or internal)
- End-to-end service activation
- Integration of north & south bound interfaces (NBI/SBI) via Enterprise Service Bus
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Scalability – support for millions of connected things
- Flexible & customizable GUI with separate operations and end-user view
- Integration via REST API
View all your IoT data in one place
Create an IoT ecosystem that joins together data coming from device management systems, OSS/BSS systems and mega-IoT platforms.
Simplify the way you view data
Make your IoT data easy to use by building custom dashboards and using map visualization tools.
Design your own data flows
Customize the way your data is processed, merged or stored. Create tailored reports and build dedicated dashboards specific to your teams, departments or customers.
Rapidly prototype new services
Build complex dashboards for your customers and test the results in runtime. Without writing a single line of code!
Build IoT processes
After your data is orchestrated and analyzed, you can easily build your own workflows– activate services, run real-time analysis or send the data back to other systems for further processing.
Save time and money spent on integration services
With the use of Coiote IoT Data Orchestration, you become your own data integration provider. There’s no need to involve different service integrators for every IoT project you deploy.
Contact us by filling out the form below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch.
We will get back
to you in the shortest