USP — User Services Platform
Create new IoT and Smart Home services using existing infrastructure
Based on TR-069 (CWMP), User Services Platform (USP) is a modern standard which enables faster, more efficient and reliable monitoring, controlling and management of connected devices. It helps you increase the value of the end user’s network connection to build new IoT services: connected home or smart building — the options are endless!
Make your gateways smarterUSP introduces ability to run third-party applications that can be used for various functions such as advanced security or more detailed WiFi telemetry — make use of new features available in USP standard
Easily migrate your TR-069-compatible devices
As USP (TR-369) was designed to improve upon many of the use cases defined in TR-069 with over 1 billion deployments globally, it naturally enables easy migration for devices supporting TR-069
Make use of your provider partnerships
USP introduces the ability to use both multiple Management Servers to manage, troubleshoot and control different aspects of services on a single device
Benefit from more efficient network traffic
USP replaces CWMP Connection Request mechanism with efficient binary CPE - Management Server communication and lightweight protocols - make the communication use orders of magnitude less bytes
CWMP and USP devices in one place
AVSystem’s Unified Management Platform (UMP) guarantees full interoperability in the management of both CWMP and USP-compatible devices — your Customer Support Team can help all your clients in a seamless fashion using the same Customer Care Graphical Interface. What’s more, data model queries from USP not supported in TR-069 can be realized by built-in management methods available in the platform
- Flexible deployment capabilities for traditional, mobile and constrained devices fulfilling the needs of Smart Home, Smart Buildings and other smart energy applications
- Well standardized and modularized device data model building on 15 years of TR-069 market experience
- End-to-end security guaranteed by encrypted communication channel via TLS/DTLS, regular firmware upgrades and strict access control rules
- Always-on efficient binary data transfer thanks to lightweight protocols such as CoAP, STOMP, MQTT or WebSocket which can run over TCP/UDP.
- Backwards-compatibility thanks to Device:2 data model enables peaceful coexistence between TR-069 and USP in one environment
- Devices supporting IoT protocols can make use of USP’s IoT device proxy which lets the user connect to legacy devices and various different architectures
If the download doesn't start automatically in a few seconds, please click here to access the document directly.
AVSystem sp. j., Radzikowskiego 47D, Cracow is the controller of your personal data. If you agree to a specific communication channel, we will process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time or object to data processing. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectification data, the right to erasure data, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data and the right to object to the processing of your data. More information about processing of your personal data is available here.
Contact us by filling out the form below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Get in touch.
We will get back
to you in the shortest