Hi, We're a small team of product designers and currently we are redesigning Coiote IoT Device Management - a one-stop-shop for large-scale IoT device management. Take a deeper look HERE.
Our goal is to develop and maintain a global design system and ensure that Coiote DM is user-friendly. It's not an easy task - millions of devices, system-engineers-like users, a lot of data to display. Seems like a challenge?
On a daily-basis we deal with a variety of problems connected to the Internet of Things and telecommunications. From creating workflows for our customers to scaling IoT systems. Working with us is a great ride through technical, protocol and business points of view. However, with big problems, come good ideas and here we are to provide that kind of solution. We’re looking for a person, who’s eager to find solutions with the design and dev team and who’s not afraid to speak his/her mind. Aesthetic touch is also a very important value. Join us and get into the business, which’s behind your calls or Internet connection, to see it from the other side.
Your tasks will include
- Responsibility for the design process - from concept to validation
- Developing and creating new functionalities in already existing products
- System design development in cooperation with developers and design team
- Creating hi/low fidelity mockups
What do we expect
- At least 5 years of experience in UI/UX for digital products and an outstanding portfolio
- Experience working as a Designer in a cross-functional team with Engineers/PM/PO
- Up-to-date knowledge of UI and UX trends
- Proficiency in Sketch / Figma or similar tools
- Understanding of UX concepts
- Ability to adapt the design process to business needs
- Strong communication (Polish and English), presentation, and self-organization skills
A big plus!
- Experience in developing and working with style guides/design systems
- Experience in working in an agile/scrum development process
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Engineering degree/experience
What we offer
- A real impact on creating new features on platforms and improving existing ones
- An energetic atmosphere with good music vibes included. The team is very collaborative, supports you, and take care of your ideas
- Take a look behind the scenes of the biggest telecommunications and enterprises systems within the design approach
- Some usual stuff
- Flexible working hours
- Kitchen full of snacks and treats
- Car parking area and bike room
- A relaxed work atmosphere — no dress code, no open space!
See you at the recruitment!